Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

ance of Mahendi and Saree



graduated from The Canadian Aesthetic Academy with a Diploma in Advanced Aesthetics and worked in the Spa industry for several years. After mastering that field I decided to go back to my artistic roots and revisit my original love. ‘Mehndi’ has always been a part of my life. My talent with art has always been apparent since childhood. Sketching, painting, experimenting with mehndi; these were my childhood games. Not many people can say they make a living by doing what they love most- thankfully I can! Mehndi is my passion, love, desire and talent. Using 100% natural henna, specially prepared to give a fantastic color, I work freehand to create beautiful, unique, temporary designs which last approximately 2-3 weeks. Like i’ve always said,”In time mehndi fades away, but the art remains forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment