Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Happy New Year!





So that pretty much sums up the last half of my November. I’m hoping to do some more henna before my upcoming trip to St. Maarten to visit my brother (I can’t pass up the chance to show off some henna’d skin in a climate warm enough to show skin!), and then perhaps more for Christmas, despite my relatives’ misgivings. My grandma actually thought my Thanksgiving henna was a permanent tattoo. O_o; And no telling what was going through everybody else’s heads… they all just pretended it wasn’t thernd Darcy was sweet enough to invite me to a Henna Happy Hour at her place th,e Friday before, Thanksgiving, where she created, this beautiful ,,& fabulous design on my righ,t hand for m,e (I love you, Darcye.

No comments:

Post a Comment